Speaker Julian Lewis
Interactive webinar : 4 hours
New dates starting in october!
Webinar: 15 people
Managers, executives, professionals, graduates, master graduates, and anyone who needs a Social Media/ Digital presence for their career/ career development/ job search.
*An intermediate level of English is required.
Concept & Goals
Social Media and LinkedIn will show the importance of developing a relevant and valid Social Media presence. Using practical examples, we’ll look at how this can help outreach and ‘reachability’, as well as a framework for maintaining continuity and a professional image
Building and developing your own Media/ Digital presence
- Setting up and maintaining your “Brand of Me”;
- Before the session all attendees should have at least LinkedIn and Facebook accounts.
- Analysing which media and social platforms to be present on;
- Focus on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter;
- The pros and cons of these competitive media.
- Managing your own website versus maintaining your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles;
- Do’s and Don’ts;
- Putting in place ‘safety-nets’ for your Social Media.
- Checklists for an effective and successful LinkedIn and Social Media Presence.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued