Speaker Alain Leduc – Punk Manager & Public Speaker
Vai alla pagina del docente
Interactive webinar : 2 hours
First session: 30 June
Webinar: 5 to 25 people
Managers, Team Leaders, employees, C-Suite
Concept & goals
Punk Management helps organizations to create an ingenious and creative balance between transgression and progression in order to add value in projects and teams.
It’s a new, stimulating and dynamic way to boost transformation, creativity, agility and collaboration in teams.
Being a good manager is not enough. Today we must stand out. Being punk is dangerous. Provocation can be fatal.
What if we mix those two – apparently – opposite behaviours?
As « punks » you transgress conventions, habits and codes. It’s about challenging the status quo and shaking soporific routine.
As managers you generate exciting ideas and turn them into concrete solutions. It’s about making people and business progress.
Getting immersed in two radically different worlds facilitates the change of perception that is essential for creative thinking.
We combine techniques and attitudes to make your teams live a new creative experience.
- Creative warm up: the routine roundabout and the transgression
- Transgress: define and shake your norm
- What’s progression? How to measure it?
- Conditions to be respected by the Punk Manager
- The Punk Management Process: 3 steps
- Punk creativity techniques. How to disconnect?
- The Management step: traps to avoid
- The 4 decompression stages
- Mutation of ideas: Give substance and keep audicity
- The « 6 Pistols »: six guns to challenge and strengthen ideas
- Punk Manager attitudes and behaviors
- Punk Manager, a new job for 2020
Punk Diploma on demand ☺